Everest Socks - Made in the USA!
Everest: Outdoor Alpaca Sport Socks: 80% Baby Alpaca for Men & Women Made in USA. Like Everest, simply our best. A massive amount of baby alpaca makes Everest exceptional on many levels. Extra thickness for absolute warmth and protection for any extreme sport. Alpaca is the best natural fiber for socks, it's a gift to your feet. It is a hollow fiber, which is a key advantage to socks in particular, as it enhances the benefits. Your feet will stay at an optimum temperature, so you can do the things you love no matter the weather. Baby alpaca is super soft, doesn't rub, constrict, or bind. It will help prevent blisters, and won't irritate sensitive feet. The breathability of this natural fiber makes it a suitable sock for most of the year. \n We use certified 80% baby alpaca yarn in all of our socks. This high content percentage retains all the wonderful natural qualities of alpaca.
- Anti-microbial for less odor Lanolin free – don’t need frequent washing
- Water repellent – naturally wick moisture for dry feet
- Hypoallergenic – no itch, good for those with wool allergies
- Superior breathability – wearable in a variety of climates
- Super warm – hollow core insulates
- Flame resistant for extra protection
- Machine wash cold, air dry
- Proudly made in North Carolina, USA